任芸 发表于 2011-11-15 22:21:07

11月15日汉译英

1.爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。
2.我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁
3.举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数的爱情,都是负重的

小远 发表于 2011-11-15 23:49:59

1.Love is the light and friendship is the shadow. When the light goes out you will find shadows all around you. It isfriends that are the ones to back you up at last.
2.That I love you is not because who you are but I can be whoever I want in front of you.
3.It is called weightlifting that you can raise the load up and put it down. Otherwise, it is called bearing load. Unfortunately, to most love, it is the latter.

晨曦 发表于 2011-11-16 14:37:42

1. Love is the lamp, and the friendship is a shadow.When the lamp extinguished, you will discover that your periphery will be a shadow. Finally the friend, is in the one who may support you。
2. I love you. It is not because who you are, but because of whom I can be when I am with you.
3. Lift calls the weight lifting which can lay down, lift calls to carry a heavy load which cannot lay down . What a pity, most person's love,is the latter.

英语0907詹晓明 发表于 2011-11-17 20:58:20

回帖是一種美德
1.Love is light whereas friendship is shadow. When light glooms, all that you are surrounded by is shadow. Friends in every sense are your first and foremost backup.
2.That I love thee is not because who you are but who I can be when by your side.
3.Being able to lift and drop is weightlifting, while being able to lift but unable to drop is weight-burdening. Alas , most of love is latter.

Nina 发表于 2011-11-18 13:47:50

1.Love is lampe, and friendship is shadow. When the lampe was blew out, you will find you are surrounded by friendly shadows. It is friends that can support you at last.
2. The reason that I love you is that I can be myself as I like, rather than your status or anything belonged to you.
3. The thing that you can lift it and also put it down is called weight lifting. However it is load that you lift it but can’ t put it down. Unfortunately, most loves are loads.

粟茜 发表于 2011-11-18 19:36:23

love is the lamp while friendship is the shadow. when the lamp is off, you will find the shadow surrouning you. friendis who can give you energy in the end.
I love you not becuase who you are, but becuase who I will be when I stay with you.
lifting and putting down is weightlifting. lifting and can't be putting down is burdening. unfortunately, in the most of cases, love is burdening.

Joy 发表于 2011-11-18 22:04:15

1. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is the one who can give you strength at last.
2. I love you not for who you are, but for whomever I want to be when with you.
3. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight lifting. If you can hold something up but can’t put it down, it is called burden bearing. Pitifully, most people are bearing burdens when they are in love.

Vivian 发表于 2011-11-21 20:48:48

1、love is the light while friendship is shadow. With out light, you will find that you are surrounded with shadow. And friends are the people supporting you all the time.
2、The reason I love you is that I can be someone when I am with you, not that you are someone.
3、what you can drop after lifting is called weightlifting while what you cannot drop is called a burden. Disappointedly, most of love is just a burden.

Liang恋 发表于 2011-11-29 23:49:11

1.Love is light whereas friendship is shadow. When the light goes out, you’ll find yourself all surrounded by shadow. Friends are those who can back you up till the last moment.
2.I love you not because who you are but because who I am when by your side.
3.To be able to lift but also put down is what called weightlifting; to be able to lift yet unable to put down is what called burden. Alsa, most love belong to the latter.

lin 发表于 2011-11-30 13:14:39

love is light while friendship is shadow. when light is down, you will find all around you are shadows. friend, after all, are the one   who give you hope and courage even at the end of the world
i love you bot because who you are but because who i am when you are around
those that can be laid down is weigtlifting while those that can not burden; saddly. most love turn out to be the latter
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 11月15日汉译英