E0903景小卫 发表于 2011-11-30 20:53:05

Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at the last moment.
I love you not because who you are, but who I am in front of you.
Lift up and put down is called weight lifting, lift up but can not put down called burden. Unfortunately, most love is a burden.

E0907郝准 发表于 2011-12-1 21:38:52

1. Love is light, while friendship is shadow. When the light is out, you will find there are all shadows in your surrounding. Friends are those who can give you power ultimately.
2. I love you is not because you are somebody, but because I can be myself in front of you.
3. It is called weight lifting that we can not only manage to lift up but also lay down, while it is called load bearing that we can succeed in lifting up, but cannot succeed in laying down. To our pity, most love is load bearing.

罗晓晖 发表于 2011-12-6 23:17:39

Love is the light, while friendship is the shadow which always remains there even when light is off. Friend is the person supporting you all the time.

I love you, not for who you are but for what I like when being with you.

Bags can be taken on and put down, while burden can only be taken on. Unfortunately, most of the cases of love become burden.

梦溪 发表于 2011-12-22 23:49:09

回复 1# 任芸

哈哈,这道后两题 E-C 里也有,呵呵。。
页: 1 [2]
查看完整版本: 11月15日汉译英