长寿秘诀
一位女士走向坐在门廊的椅子上摇动的小老头。
“我无意中发现,你是多么幸福,”那女士说。“你幸福而长寿的秘密是什么?”
“我每天抽三包烟,每周喝一箱威士忌,吃高脂肪食品,而且从来不曾锻炼。”
“哦,真神奇,”女士说。“你高寿?”
“二十六。”

The answers:
The Secrets to Longevity
A woman walks up to a little old man rocking in a chair on his porch.
"I couldn't help noticing how happy you look," she says. "What's your secret for a long, happy life?"
"I smoke three packs a day, drink a case of whiskey a week, eat fatty foods and never, ever exercise."
"Wow, that's amazing," says the woman. "How old are you?"
"Twenty-six."

Sophie 发表于 2011-11-4 22:47:34

A Recipe For Living Long
A lady walked towards a little old man who was rocking in a chair at the porch.
“I happen to notice how happy you are.” The lady said ”Then what’s your recipe for living happily and long?”
“Three packs of cigarette every day, one case of Whiskeys every week, lots of high-fat food, and no exercise at all.”
“Wow, that’s amazing!” The woman exclaimed “ May I know how old you are?”
“Twenty-six.”

英语0907詹晓明 发表于 2011-11-4 23:25:09

回帖是一種美德

Macrobiotics
   A lady walks towards a little old man who is sitting in his rocking chair on the porch.
“ I incidentally found that you are so happy,” compliments the lady 。“what’s your secrets of being happy and macrobian.
“I smoke three packs every day, drink a case of whisky every week ,eat high fat food and never exercise.”
“ Oh that’sfantastic,” the lady inquires .“how old are you”
   “26”

Liang恋 发表于 2011-11-5 00:04:48

The secret of longevity
A lady walks towards an old man sitting on the rocking chair in the lobby,
“I by chance found what a happy life you lead”, the lady asked, “what’s your secret for longevity and happiness?”
“I smoke three packs each day, drink one case of whisky every week, eat high-fat food, and never get to exercise.”
“Oh, that’s really amazing, “the lady exclaims, “How old are you?”
“Twenty-six”

Nina 发表于 2011-11-5 11:53:35

The secret of longevity
A woman walked towards an old man, who was sitting on a rocking chair of the porch.
“I find by accidently that you are so happy,” the woman said. “ what’ s your secret of keeping longevity?”
“I smoke three bags of cigarettes everyday, drink a case of whiskey every week and eat much high-fat food. And I never do exercise.”
“oh, it’ s amzeing,” the woman said. “how old are you?”
“twenty-six.”

小远 发表于 2011-11-5 13:12:06

The secret of longevity

A lady walked toward an old man swinging on the chair in the porch.
"I find accidentally that you are so happy." the lady said, "and what is the secret of your longevity."
"I have three packs of cigarettes everyday and a case of whiskey every week. Fatty food and no exercise."
"Wow, amazing." the lady asked," then how old are you ?"
"Twenty six!"

Joy 发表于 2011-11-5 13:22:22

Secret for a Long Life
A woman walks up to a little old man rocking in a chair on his porch.
“I couldn't help noticing how happy you look,” she says. “What's your secret for a long, happy life?”
“I smoke three packs a day, drink a case of whiskey a week, eat fatty foods and never exercise.”
“Wow, that's amazing,” says the woman. “How old are you?”
“Twenty-six. ”

晨曦 发表于 2011-11-5 13:30:56

The secret of longevity
A lady went to an old man rocking in a chair on a porch.
"i just found how happy you are," the woman said. "what's the secret of your longevity?"
"I smoke three packs a day, drink a case of whiskey a week, eat fatty foods and never, ever exercise."
"oh, that's amazing," said the lady."how old are you?"
"26."

reason0731 发表于 2011-11-5 20:52:21

The Secret of Longevity
A lady walks towards the old man rocking in a chair on the porch.
"I find you're so happy by accident," says the lady,"what's the secret of your longevity?"
"I smoke three packs of cigarettes a day,a case of whiskey a week,eat fatty food ,and never do exercise. "
"Oh,that's amazing,"says the lady,"then how old are you?"
"twenty-six."

E0903景小卫 发表于 2011-11-7 00:34:37

Secrets of Longevity
A lady walked toward to a little old man shaking on his chair on the porch.
“I couldn’t help wondering how happy you are,” said her, “what’s the secret of your happiness and longevity?”
“Three packages of cigarette a day, a case of whiskey per week, eatting high-fat food and never exercising.”
“Oh, what amazing,” said the lady, “but how old are you?”
“TWENTY-SIX”
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 2011.11.4笑话一则