低调的过 发表于 2011-11-9 09:02:49

谢谢楼主~~~~~~~

http://www.discuz.net/static/image/common/sigline.gif
商标注册加急办理

0903小雨 发表于 2011-11-9 22:22:31

he secret of longevity

A lady walked toward an old man swinging on the chair in the porch.
"I find accidentally that you are so happy." the lady said, "and what is the secret of your longevity."
"I have three packs of cigarettes everyday and a case of whiskey every week. Fatty food and no exercise."
"Wow, amazing." the lady asked," then how old are you ?"
"Twenty six!"

Vivian 发表于 2011-11-10 21:27:11

The secret to live longer
One day, a lady walked toward a old man rocking in his armchair at the doorway.
“I have found by accident that how happy you are,” that lady said. “What is your secret to live longer?”
“Well, I smoke three packs of cigarette every day, drink a box of whisky every week, eat high-flat food and never take exercises.”
“Wow, it is so amazing!” The lady said. “And how old are you?”
“twenty-six.”

0903小雨 发表于 2011-11-11 19:29:36

A woman walks up to a little old man who has been rocking in a chair on his porch.
"I couldn't help noticing how happy you are," she says.         "What's your secret for this long, happy life?"
"I smoke three packs everyday, drink a glass of whiskey a week, eat fatty foods and never and ever exercise."
"Oh, that's unbelievable. How old are you by the way?"
"Twenty-six."

tingting 发表于 2011-11-28 23:04:41

In the porch of the gate, a little old man was rocking in a chair. A lady came to him.
"I stumbled, how happy you are," the woman said. "What’s your secret of the happiness and longevity?”
"I smoke three packs a day, drink a case of whiskey a week, eat fatty foods and never, ever exercise."
"Oh, it's magic," the woman said. "May I ask for your age?"
"26."
页: 1 [2]
查看完整版本: 2011.11.4笑话一则