Sophie 发表于 2011-10-27 17:44:51

10.27 C-E Eat Pray Love

"我爱你,我永不离开你,我会永远照顾你。"
这是我在自己的私人笔记本上写下的第一段文字。从今以后,它将与我随身而行,在接下来的两年,我将多次回到它身旁,始终请求协助--也始终能找到它,即使在我最哀伤、恐惧的时刻。而这本浸染了爱的承诺的笔记本,绝对是我熬过接下来几年生活的唯一理由。
                        —— 伊莉莎白·吉尔伯特《美食,祈祷和恋爱》(《一辈子做女孩》)

Ps:这是一部很适合女生读的书,有兴趣的姐妹有空读读吧!寻找自己,寻找爱~

晨曦 发表于 2011-10-27 18:10:14

"I love you. I will never leave you. I will take care of you forever."
   This is the first passage I have written on my private notebook. Hence it will be on the trip with me. In the following two years, I will come back to it for many times. Even in my most saddest and frightened time,I can always find it and ask for help. And this notebook, which is full of love and commitment, is definitely the only reason I survive the following years.

nita 发表于 2011-10-27 18:38:42

"I love you,never will I leave you, and forever will I tend you."
   This was the first words written on my private notebook. Hereafter,it would go along with me. In the following two years, even when it came to the saddest and most scared time, I would come back to it for help and could always find it. This notebook, filled with commitment of love, without doubt, turned out to be the only reason for my following years of life.

Joy 发表于 2011-10-27 19:12:17

“I love you; I will never leave you and I will take care of you forever.”
This is the first passage I’ve written in my private notebook. From now on it will go together with me. In the next two years, I will often come back to it and ask for help---and also find it all along, even in my most glum and dread time. And the notebook, which is brimming with the commitment of love, is absolutely the solely reason for me to endure the following life.

英语0907詹晓明 发表于 2011-10-27 21:47:23

本帖最后由 英语0907詹晓明 于 2011-10-27 21:48 编辑

回帖是一種美德
I love thee .Never shall I leave thee. And forever shall I take good care of thee.   
   These are the first few words in my personal notebook I set down. I will henceforth have its company in the following two years , during when I will time after time come to for its assistance and will always make it even at my most distressed and afeared moments. And the notebook, full of promises of love, will definitely constitute the only reason why I can survive the life in the few years ahead.

Vivian 发表于 2011-10-27 23:34:08

“I love you, I will never leave you and I will always look after you.”
This sentence is the first words which I have written on my private diary, after which, it will always be with me. In the following years, I will return to her for so many times, seek for the help and I always can find her even though it is the time when I feel most sad and most scared. This diary soaked in the promise of love is definitely the only reason with witch I survive in the coming years.

小远 发表于 2011-10-28 00:19:39

“I love you. I will always take care of you and never leave you."
What above is the first paragraph I have written on my diary.From now on, I will travel with it.In the following two years, I will come back to turn to it now and then and also I will always find it, even in my toughest time.And the diary, soaked by love and promise, will definitely become the only reason for which I can get through the coming years.

Sophie 发表于 2011-10-28 21:14:20

"I love you, I will never leave you, I will always take care of you."
Those were the first words I ever wrote in that private notebook of mine, which I would carry with me from that moment forth, turning back to it many times over the next two years, always asking for help--and always finding it, even when I was most deadly sad or afraid. And that notebook, steeped through with that promise of love, was quite simply the only reason I survived the next years of my life.

Nina 发表于 2011-10-29 09:43:56

“I love you. I will never leave you. I will take care of you forever."
This is the first paragraph I wrote in my personal notebook. From now on ,I will always carry it with me. In next two years, I will be with it many times, always looking for help and always finding it, even when I am in my saddest and scaredest time. The notebook which is full of my love will be my only reason for living in next year.

罗晓晖 发表于 2011-10-29 16:38:13

"I love you, I never leave you, I will always take care of you."
This is the biginning part I wrote on my personal notebook which will accompany me in the following two years'journey. I will turn to it many times and it will just be there even during the most terrible and despairing time in my life. Brimmed with love and promise, this notebook is the solidary reason for me to go through all the taugh time in the following years.
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 10.27 C-E Eat Pray Love