floria 发表于 2011-11-1 14:32:19

“I love you, and I will never leave you and take care of you.”
It is the first paragraph that I wrote in my personal notebook. From now on, it will be with me wherever I go. In following two years, I will come back to it, and seek for help—it is always there even when I am in great grief and scare. However, it is the notebook, which is full of love and promise, that is the sole reason for me to live through the following years.

reason0731 发表于 2011-11-1 21:33:07

"I love you,I will never leave you,and I will take care of you forever."
This is the first paragraph I wrote down in my personal notebook.From then on,it was taken along with me.In the following two years,I would turn to it time after time,always finding it for help but failed, even when I am in my saddest and scaredest time. The notebook which is full of my love will be my only reason for surviving in the coming years.

tingting 发表于 2011-11-2 16:24:51

"I love you, I’ll never leave you and I’ll take care of you."
This is the first script I wrote down in my private notebook. From now on, it will go with me. In the next two years, I will often back to its side, always ask it for help, and always can find it, even in my saddest and most scared moment. And the notebook full of promises of love definitely is the only reason why I get over the next few years.

Liang恋 发表于 2011-11-4 23:38:05

“I Love you; I will never desert you; I will take care of you for all my life.”
These were the first words I wrote in my private notebook, which from then on accompanied me wherever I went. In the following two years, I came back to it many times, seeking for help—which I can always find, even in my most sad or freighted moment. This notebook filled with commitment of love, doubtlessly, was the only reason I survived the next few years.

E0907郝准 发表于 2011-11-6 15:07:39

"I love you, I will not leave you and I will look after you forever."
This is the first paragragh of characters in my private notebook. From now on, I will take it with myself. I am going to, in the following two years, return to its side. When I am the most depressed and terrified and look for the assistance, I can find it. This notebook full of love is absolutely the only reason for which I can get the following several years through.
--Elizabeth Gilbert"Cate, praying and love"("Being a girl all my life")

0903小雨 发表于 2011-11-11 19:33:01

"I love you. I will never leave you. I will take care of you forever."This is the biginning part I wrote on my personal notebook which will accompany me in the following two years'journey. I will turn to it many times and it will just be there even during the most terrible and despairing time in my life. . And the notebook, full of promises of love, will definitely constitute the only reason why I can survive the life in the few years ahead.

侯雪 发表于 2011-11-16 19:58:12

"I love you, I will never leave you, taking care of you forever."
That is the first passage ,left in my notebook,which will accompanyme since now.In next two years,frequently I will cling to it,always asking for help and being bound to, even during my deepest sorrow or dread. Thus, this notebook ,which is submerged by love will be the only reason supporting me to go through.

粟茜 发表于 2011-11-18 19:53:37

''I love you. I will never leave you and take care of you forever.''
This was whatI left in my note. From now on, it will be with me.In the next 2 years, I will be back to it and ask for help. And all along I can get it even when I am sad and scared.
This note which is filled with promises of love will categorically be my sole reason to suffer following years' life

E0907郝准 发表于 2011-12-9 21:01:25

“I love you, I will never leave you and I will take care of you forever.”
This is the first paragraph I wrote in my private notebook. From now on, I will take it with myself. In the following two years, I will go back to it many times, asking for its assistance, which I will be always able to find, even when I am the most depressed and terrified. This notebook full of the commitment of love will be absolutely the sole reason by which I can get over the lives in the coming few years.
页: 1 [2]
查看完整版本: 10.27 C-E Eat Pray Love