王婧雅 发表于 2008-11-14 20:08:01

Love, in Our Hearts

http://www.csucatol.cn/audio/songs/loveinheart.wmaEvery day, when I open my eyes,
I can live over all your smiling faces.
And then a little braver than before.
Ignoring the tears of yesterday,
I am looking forward to new hope lying in future.
Let’s give the whole world a warm embrace.
Your advice, together your smile,
come to me like a special language.
They support me to hold up my beliefs and
always keep on going.
Just remember what has been conquered,
will be our best memories, forever.
Please believe that love always exists in our hearts!
Everyone has a dream.
Though different from each other,
we are still deeply moved by sharing them together,
whether it is failure or success.
Love, in our heart,
is common but never mediocre.
The world is a great maze,
in which, we, miraculously meet together this moment,
right here—in our home.
                                                            (译 班歌 《爱因为在心中》)

Whenever I come to enjoy this song, a tender feeling enters into my mind. And suddenly, it explodes there, with numerous of unforgettable memories of the past two years rushing out. They are about you, all of you—-my dear classmates.
    I still remember. When we were new here, everyone was pure as little angels. At that time, we felt confused, sometimes, for we still held the so-called priority or pride as science students ever and regretted choosing English, which made us away from our knowledge gained in science before, completely. We felt unhappy, sometimes, for we could not get used to the new environment yet, and even the new people around us. Besides, where were they, our parents and our intimate friends? Luckily, things were getting better day by day. We were no longer too shy to communicate with each other. Oppositely, we gained deeper and deeper friendship and love from every person in our big family—Class 0608. How to describe myself then? A little happy bird, who was always flying here and there, together with her sweet sound and sweet smile? Yes, maybe.
    However, what really impresses me most is the second year of my college life. One day, suddenly, I was elected the monitress! I never thought about it before, let alone be well-prepared for it. Only because my classmates liked me, believed in me, and supported me, I began my “career” as a “leader”! The beginning period, I must say, was full of tears. I am totally a crybaby! Everyday, I was “busy”, “tired” or even “exhausted”, for I tried utmost to do the best job and meet everyone’s expectations; for I did my best to attend to every meeting, kept every detail in my mind and then put all of them into practice; for I almost organized every class activity myself and gave my dear classmates all my care with all my efforts. As a result, inevitably tears came down whenever I got into trouble, and especially after encountering small misunderstandings or just dissatisfied whispers. “What on earth am I doing?” I kept asking myself, “Why does dissatisfaction still exist even though I contribute my love and care, thoroughly?”
    Fortunately, my good friends were always there for me whenever I was low. Cathy told me, “we are deeply moved by all that you have done for us, and I really appreciate the love from you as well as our big family!” Simon sent me messages, reading as “no matter what will happen, we always stand behind you, our little monitress. Just cheer up!” Wendy showed me the result of an election held in our class before and encouraged me, “All of our classmates chose you as the best cadre of group, which indicated our recognition, support and trust on you.” I could do nothing but let the tears fall down, but this time, they are full of happiness and gratification.
    Calm down and rethink all about it, I found something new in my mind. It’s common for people to have different opinions towards one certain solution, but sometimes they didn’t mean it. They didn’t mean to against you or against your efforts. They may even forget all about it when a new dawn fell. What’s more, I recognized that every one was doing their best too. They were just, to some degree, not good at expressing them. They love me just as I love them. And This tender feeling could only be felt with a quiet and thankful heart. Yes, indeed. Wendy, always companied and helped me with the work even though she was a little careless. Sandy and Debby, always tried their best to deal with the class financial affairs and the uncountable poster-making well, even though they talked little. Dorothy, only wanted to make the English plays perfect, even though she was irritable occasionally. And it was Vivien, Lilian, Hefen and all my dear classmates who gave me courage and made me know that all my efforts were quite worthwhile.
    Right this second, those joyful scenes are appearing in my brain one by one: we got together to celebrate the birthday of our class, with our best wishes and love to our dear brothers and sisters. We enjoyed the coming of New Year by making dumplings ourselves in the girls’ dormitory. All kinds of peculiar shaped dumplings turned out to be the most delicious food we’d ever tasted. We ran here and there and conquered any possible obstacle to prepare for the English plays. And the moment all of us standing on the stage for the first prize seemed could be eternal. We sang and danced like little children when we engaged in the barbecue in the park, even though we may “fight” for the amount of meet! It would have been difficult to find a happier person than I was as I saw the beautiful smile shining on everyone’s face. Suddenly, I became the “parent” of 22children. I wanted to protect them, to share all my happiness with them , to give my entire love and sincere wishes to all of them. Naturally, I need to be more brave and strong; I need to become more mature and responsible. So I did. They told me, “you are growing up, really. No weeping or crying whenever difficulties appeared any more, instead, you are becoming more mature and calm to make the right decisions. ” I nodded and smiled.
    Time flies, one year has passed silently. I am proud that we are a family with great cohesion as well as love. Still remember? What we say most is that "we are a family, a large family with 23 members" and what song we appreciate most is “love always exists in our hearts”…
    Now, we entered the third year, which is generally considered to be a busy year. Time and chances are no longer that much for us to live together like before. But we are still a family, don’t we? The family will be there forever, isn’t it? Yes, I do believe! Just like before, hold our hands and walk forward, together!

[ 本帖最后由 Cinderella 于 2008-11-18 23:05 编辑 ]

Dorothy 发表于 2008-11-14 22:05:24

回复 1# 的帖子

The love in our hearts will hold us firmly together forever and ever.:loveliness:

Cinderella 发表于 2008-11-18 23:09:39

:hug: as long as there is love...

you're such a lovely girl!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Love, in Our Hearts