娜娜 发表于 2008-6-22 23:10:02

为了明天

为了明天,也为将来在竞争中取胜,我要做充分的准备:1.力求达到"一专多长",在努力学好专业课的同时,广泛涉猎相关专业知识,使自己有一个完整的知识结构。2.对所学知识及时进行社会实践,以达到理论与实践相结合。3.我生性仔细认真,诚实勤恳,吃苦耐劳,做事讲求高效率,高质量,思维敏捷,有敏锐的判断力,适应性强。鉴于实习中的体会,我努力使自己更加认真,仔细,力求从生活中的每一件小事做起,做到让自己满意,让同学老师满意。所有这些都为我将来的工作打下了良好的基础。
此外,我还要积极地参加各种社会活动,抓住每一个机会,锻炼自己。大学中与优秀学生共事,将使我在竞争中获益;向实际困难挑战,将让我在挫折中成长。祖辈们教我勤奋、尽责、善良、正直;也希望我在庆星大学培养成我厚学启智、修德树人的作风。“惧怀逸兴思斗志,欲上青天揽日月”,我相信,在我回国之时,我将是一个新型的专业型人才,并决心为祖国的发展贡献自己的青春。

To tomorrow, for the future to win in the competition, I am fully prepared to do : 1. In order to achieve "a special long." Courses at the same time trying to learn extensively studied relevant expertise, so they have a complete knowledge structures. 2. Practice time for the community to learn, to achieve the combination of theory and practice. 3. I naturally carefully, honest hardworking, diligent, their demands for high efficiency, high-quality, quick thinking, a shrewd judgment, adaptability. In view of the internship experience, I strive to make themselves more seriously and carefully, and strove to life each a small start, give its own satisfaction, teacher satisfaction with the students. All of this for me to lay a good foundation for future work. In addition, I would like to actively participate in various social activities, seize every opportunity to temper themselves. University students with outstanding work, I will benefit from competition; Challenges to the practical difficulties, I will grow up in frustration. My forefathers have taught me hard work, responsibility, good, honest; I also hope that I was at the gathering to sing the universities to train special education school thick. Xiude Shu style. "See More of the World While fear Huai ideological fight, taking wishing on the moon and the sky", I believe that when I return. I will be a new type of professional talent and the determination to contribute towards the development of their youth.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 为了明天