yf1801050601 发表于 2008-6-15 23:11:28

培养感激的态度

培养感激的态度
当你拥有的幸福,而不是烦恼。我这样说,并不是让你自鸣得意。如果你得到的是这个信息,那我会为错误的传达感到愧疚,而你也改为偏听自责。
对于偏听,我给你举个例子。我曾经听说过这样一个故事,让我们一起来分享:有一个医生受邀为一群酒鬼做演讲。他想作个强有力的示范,让他们意识到究竟对人身体健康的危害。他拿出2个容器,一个装有纯净蒸馏水,另一个装有纯酒精。他在蒸馏水里放进一条蚯蚓,蚯蚓欢快的游动,很快浮了上来。他在酒精在放另一只蚯蚓,大家注意到蚯蚓很快被分解了。他想以此来证明酒精对人体内脏造成的损害。医生问酒鬼们这个故事有什么寓意。后面有一个人说道:“如果你喝酒胃里就不会生虫子。”是这样吗?当然不是,这就是偏听——只听见自己想听的,而不是说着的原意。
我们的诸多幸福都是隐藏着的宝藏——注重你的幸福,而不是烦恼。

Develop an Attitude of Gratitude

Count your blessings,not your troubles. I didn’t mean to give you proof to be proud of yourself. Then i would be gulity of faulty communication and you of selective listening.
To give you an example about selective listening, let me share with you a story I heard about a medicial doctor who was invited as a guest speaker to address a group of alcoholics. He wanted to make a demonstration that would be powerful enough to make people realize that alcohol was injurious on their heahh. He had two containers, one with pure distilled water and one with pure alcohol. He put an earthworm into the distilled water and it swam beautifully and came up to the top. He put another earthworm into the alcohol and it disintegrated under everyone's noses. He wanted to prove that this was what alcohol did to the insides of our body. He asked the group what the moral of the story was and one person from behind said:" if you drink alcohol you wont't have worms in your stomach."
Was that true?of course not. That was selective listening--we hear what we want to hear and not what is being said.
Many of our blessings are hidden treasure--count your blessings and not your troubles.

[ 本帖最后由 yf1801050601 于 2008-6-17 22:59 编辑 ]
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 培养感激的态度