孙诗淇0803 发表于 2012-11-23 19:19:38

作文勒

Truth Matters
People always do some things which are being in conflict. People love to fellow suit, but on the opposite side, people know less on the truth they totally believe. Ridiculous, isn’t it? However, the truth matters.

Why do people love to fellow suit? In my mind, the society makes it. Every one of us, the ordinary being, has our own personality. So, it is impossible for all people love one or think one particular thing is good. In this society, advertisements are too much, which make us feel dazzled. So that, it becomes better to listen other’s advice.

However, there is still some truth which we know less but firmly believe. In my point of view, the truth can be called something like common sense. Here, let’s take an easy example. When we were young, we were told the universe is so enormous. But what’s more do we know? There is nothing, because we are not scientists. It is the truth which will never change, though.

So from that example, we can see truth is truth no matter how much you know about it. Less or more is the quantity, but not the quality. Maybe we know less, but we can tell the right or wrong. That is called the high quality. On the contrary, we know a lot of information which is hard to recognize right from wrong. It is low quality.

I think our known part of a truth usually is the original part, no decoration and no argument. That’s why people believe it so much. Also, this kind of truth has been tested by experience in the daily life. So that even if we do not know the reason why, it is always right.

In short, truth is truth. It does not depend on if we fellow suit or not. So the truth matters.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 作文勒