赖元冠0810 发表于 2012-11-16 22:54:19

Time is Money

Because of the fast pace of life nowadays, we are bit more utilitarian or money-oriented.By my friendly reminder, money is just one of the means, not the purpose. I disagree with this idea and I have my understanding about time.
      Although we must spend time earning money, we cannot makethe time equal to money. Time is something invisible and much more expensive than money. In other word, time is invaluable. Time is so limited for us that we must make good use of it. From this point of view, we should pay more attention to the efficiency of time we use. When undertaking a task, we are expected to complete it as quickly as possible. For example, in the business field, we must finish our task in time which is writen in our contract. If not, we would be charged to compensate for the noncompliance. To some extent, time would cost us a great deal of money.
      However, time and money do not have any inevitable relationship in that case. If we finished the work on time, we would not have the consequence which we were asked to pay for the noncompliance, so we came back to the problem of efficiency again. Sometimes, time is so important that nothing can take place of it. For instance, if someone accidentally takes some poisonous food and waits for the ambulance, time is life to him. The more quick he gets the first aid, the safer he will be. To this perspective, time cannot be related to the money any more, but led to one’s life. The thinking should be taken seriously.
      To my point of view, there are no inevitability between time and money. It all depends on our propositions. I suggest that all of us pay attention to the efficiency of our work and do not connect time with money. It is a money-oriented idea of time.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Time is Money