杨钰梅0807 发表于 2012-11-16 22:30:39

Do What You Should Do

Do What You Should Do

Cocks crow to announce the daybreak and the hens lay eggs. This is the way God means it to be. Therefore men and woman should have a clear division of labor too.It sounds good, but what sounds good does not always mean that it is truth. For me, I would like to say that it is good for us in some way when man and women own their business.

To beginning, it is social requirement to divide. men and women is so different in physical, habit, thought and many other aspects. To a great extent, it effects what job they would like to choose. For example, men are more powerful than women. So the manual labor is more suitable for man. On the other hand, women are more careful and flexible, they may good at making clothes or secretary. If they exchange they are works, it would reduce the effectiveness, increasing unnecessarily trouble. Therefor, it is our own personal characteristic demand us to choose the jobs, and more or less, there exists a invisible line between male and female.

There is an research supported my argument. It's from a psychology professor in Brooklyn college. The report says the there is a big difference lying between male and female on tell the visual: women in the recognition of the colour is stronger then male. While man have visual advantage in reflecting sensitivity on the distant objects details and fast moving objects. The researchers said the differences began from old time as the labor division. So since each have their own specialty, what bad if we divide the job? Do what you should do, and make good use of you advantages, this is a no harm state.

Although most of us know this unspoken rules, still a great deal of people equate such division with gender discrimination. It is different. I don't mean to deny that there are sexism in our society, it would be, in both side. In some women orientation job, men are being rejected. For example, we all tend to take it for granted that man are not so suitable for public relation work or nurse, and in this field's recruitment, the number requirement for woman far more larger than man. So, can people explain the phenomenon as a kind of discrimination just like what they call when women receive the same reception? No, they won't. Thus, we can't mention them in the same breath.

To sum up what we say above, the division is reasonable and feasible, and it will benefit both our society and ourselves.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Do What You Should Do