周小云0819 发表于 2012-11-16 01:41:31

Comments on" Everybody Says So"

We accept propositions easily when every body say so,an idea passed from one person to another,and from generation to generation.Generally,we become blind both in our mind and our heart without deeply thinking,and we are drown in the sea of "everybody says so".However,the society needs the person who can rebel the traditional thought and put up his own idea bravely.
   Everybody says that knowledge is power,and knowledge can change our life.However,with the days slipping by,knowledge has changed into different kinds of certificates,which will lead us to a wonderful life.Is that true?In my opinion,knowledge should not be proved by certificates,and competency means everything.Nevertheless,the society needs certificates,needs educated and well-rounded person.Without the so-called certificates means few opportunities for you.Recently,I have read a news that it can prove knowledge can't change one's life.On construction site,a talk between a migrant worker and his manager has become a hot topic on the internet.They took part in the college entrance examination in 1988,the manger succeed in going to college with lower fraction,while the migrant worker failed with higher fraction.To our surprise,the same papers were used in different provinces.Unjustly speaking,only certificates can change one's life,not knowledge.
It's not objective to make comments based on what everybody says.Caocao,a famous politician,militarist,and litterateur in Chinese history,gets different kinds of comments all over the world.Some people regard Caocao as a tricky hero because of his suspicious and sanguinary character.Further more,his famous saying,I prefer to negative people,not to people negative me,reflects his selfish.It is said that Caocao was fond of grabbing other people's wife.It seems that he was irreverent toward women, indeed,Caocao treated them equally without considering their background.However,In ancient China,woman's position was so low that they were alway sent to others as a gift..Therefore these women fell love with the tricky hero even though they were grabbed from other men,and they live a harmony life with other wifes of Caocao.Undoubtedly,Caocao made a great progress in respecting women as a human,not a gift
The trend of "everybody says so "like a flood,which swallows our own thought.In conclusion,the development of our society needs another voice as well as critical thinking,and we,as the educated generation,should be the pioneer.

胡彧
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Comments on" Everybody Says So"