旖子苏 发表于 2011-12-12 20:29:32

GRE ISSUE

Put technology on top, make people in origin

With the fast development of technology, our life is totally different from scores years ago. We can not deny that technology not only changes most of the instruments we use, but also brings a new life style to us. However, are these facts really positive and beneficial? I don’t think so.
At this modern time, you can find high-technology products everywhere. People use MP3 listening to music or watching films; people connect their family or friends away the long distance by internet or cell phones; people fly to everywhere in anytime if they want; people use computer to do almost everything. Maybe that’s also possible for human beings to travel in the space someday in the future.
But, in my eyes all the things above are really pathetic for making this world cold and detached. The reasons why I say so are that we listen to MP3 instead of listening to our families and friends; we connect with others by internet or cell phone instead of having a face to face chatting; we fly to everywhere by plane instead of staying with people who care about us for a while; we use computer ordering food, sending e-mails, playing and even shopping instead of going outside and enjoying the fantastic sunshine.
Even if we can have another planet to live on, we still don’t know our neighbors, we still don’t know how to cherish the emotion given by people around us but not high-technology.
Of course, my view maybe is wrong from the developable angle. By years of evolution to establish this modern society, obviously, the refresh, evolution and re-create already became the blood of today’s world. The fact should also be admitted that technology made everything humanized and convenient.
To be brief, technology is not everything even by which human kind is the greatest creature for we change this world. Put the technology on top, make people in origin, and then follow the trend of nature.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: GRE ISSUE