枫林海 发表于 2011-12-12 19:42:06

GRE ISSUE

The best way toteach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.
What's the best way to teach ? Sorry , I don't know . But there is no doubt that the best way to teach couldn't be to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones. Neither positive actions nor negative ones will have different influences on teaching.That requires us can'tpraise one or ignore another.
It's a bad habit for most people that we always see the students'positive actions. We think that the positive actions will help them improve their grades and make themselves be better. Hard-working and right attitude,as positive actions, always make students gain teachers'praises. Of course, I don't think it's wrong. The positive should be praised go without saying. But what about the negative actions? Should we ignore it? the answer absolutely is no. It's common for us that there are two aspects for everything. Beauty and ugliness,good and evil will be always existed in one body. Just like Yin and Yang in China, they conldn't live without another. In another word,ignoring the negative actions is wrong. By contraries, we should face it,and finding a way solve it. Although Idon't know which way should we choose and what method should we take and even how to face those negativeactions, it's still wrong for everybody to ignore it. Especially for our teaching, if we ignore these negative actions, our students maybe lead to a wrong way. I think it's more than a responsibility.
All in all,about the best way to teach,there isn't a specific definition.And also about the positive actions and negative actions, we shouldn't take them part I think. Positive actions , we should praise , and about negative ones, we also need to face but not ignore it. Just like brothers,we can't abondon anyone of them. Because if we take it correct, negative ones would help you become more better in one day. Tell it like it is, I really don't know how theach but one point except: the best way to teach wil never be to ignore negative actions.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: GRE ISSUE