哈迪夏 发表于 2011-12-11 17:17:34

GRE

Men and women should have a clear division of labor?
There is have a proverb, it is said that:” cocks cow to the daybreak and hens laid eggs”, it is the way God means it to be. This is a traditional idea that meaning is men and women should have a clear division of labor, in other words, men ought to working outside, make money for family, be a man doing homework is a shamble thing. Women ought to care about children, doing home all the homework, totally listen her husband’s words and so on. But I think the opinions of above will be become a past. Along with the change of the outlook on life, this kind of view has gone to crash. Men and women delighted in exchange their role in life each other,
They are willing to try new challenges. Why would happened the change on peoples idea? I think there are have some reasons.
First, women owned lower social position in the previous social. They didn’t be allowed go to school, can’t control their wedding and didn’t be allowed to attend political actions. But time is changing all the things, today, women can go to college, working outside together with men, even if women can also dispute an elected President. In these modern times, women can do all the things than men have done before, women gradually instead of the men, they can earn money their own, and they wouldn’t stay at home anymore.
Secondly, nowadays, every country is observing democracy, law is said:” all the citizens are treated equally before the law”, in other words, men and women are equally, which take a deep impression in people’s mind in form of low. Society give more chance and stage for women to show their talent and performance, and women take part in all walks of life, try them best to contribution the society. The entire person respect and admit women’s credit. Even if some men are happy to experience women’s lives, for example, scientists are researching some measures that help the men have child.
In a word, the old traditional idea is changing; there no one can’t judge the division of labor for men and women. The society is an opening now, if you have a favorite thing just does it. You can try all the things you liked. Men and women had had a clear division of labor in past time, but in my mind it can’t appear anymore.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: GRE