Vivian 发表于 2011-12-11 15:58:04

GRE

GRE issue
Where there is a will, there is a way

I believe that everyone has heard this proverb before. This is a very simple truth. I prefer to say that even though we may think this proverb is very correct, there are very few people who may work hard according to what the proverb has said.
Thomas Alva Edison finally succeed in creating the bulb after failing so many times; Maria Sklodowska-Curie and her husband finally found the Radium after so many years of hardships; Isaac Newton found the gravity through hard work; Jack ma created the biggest online shopping website when there were so many people thought he was fool, which turns out to be a success.
There are all kinds of persons in the examples I have presented above: some of them are scientists, some of them are businessmen. They, however, have something in common, that is, the perseverance. What they do is only to hold one belief that they will succeed some day. To make their dream come true, they never give up even if there are so many voices against them.
So, what I’d like to say is that if you want to be succeed, what you need is not only a goal, but also the courage to persist. After owning your own goal and the according courage, what is left for you to do is only to believe that where there is will,
页: [1]
查看完整版本: GRE