hebyjiao 发表于 2011-12-4 11:08:24

Where there is a will, there is a way

Where there is a will, there is a way
This is the common word we say when we fail and want to keep trying instead of admitting that “I am a looser”. And this is the same word we comfort others we they suffering the same agony of failure. Thus, this the sentence which we take it for comforting and encouraging people when they are on the way to success.

I get the same feeling of upset, disappointed, agony when we fail in doing something, when we are betrayed by our friends, when we are misunderstood by someone else and when all my hard working and efforts can’t be admitted by people. However, at this time, we must let ourselves known that everyone has ever run into this kind of situation. What you are suffering everyone else has born previously. But you have to tell yourself never to give up. Because “Where there is a will, there is a way”, the people who laughs last laughs best.

No one in the word can enjoys the best but avoid the worst. The growth is the cumulative of failure and the experience learned from it. in order to get the final success. In other words, if the so-called success everyone dreaming of is just like a piece of cake on the desk, then who will try so hard and dream it at all?

The joy and happiness can only feels after an unbelievable hard working and thousand times of trying. Now I suppose you will know, “willingness” is the most important quality we need on our way fighting for success. Thus, ignore the difficulties and appointment you meet, keep telling yourself that this just a signal which indicates the amazement is coming!

A lot of people have improved us the truth and others are on the way to do the same thing. So, are you still upset and complaining the word is unfair to you? Then, it’s time to make your new decision and find your new way. For you should know what is needed for success.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Where there is a will, there is a way