tingting 发表于 2011-11-28 22:58:20

As everyone makes mistakes, we all need learn to apologize, correct our faults forever. But, if I became a frustrating child one day, are you still willing to love me?
Although my age small, everything is within my knowing, even those you think I don't know or those you don't want me to know. Actually, I just never let you know that I know...

Liang恋 发表于 2011-11-30 00:47:34

1.Everyone makes mistakes, that’s why we all need to learn apologizing and self-improving and vow never to commit the same mistake. But… if I become a disappointing child, will you still love me?
2.Young as I am, I know everything, even those you may assume that I do not know or you are unwilling to let me know. I, too, won’t let you know that I had already known.

lin 发表于 2011-11-30 12:51:59

1 it is a wise man that makes no mistakes
    therefore we are all supposed to be good at apologizing and behaving rightly
    and we should swear not to make the same mistakes
    but if i turned out to be a bad guy, would you still love me
2don't take it for granted that a little child like me knows little,for i know everything
   as well as those that you think i don't known
   for those you don' t want me to knwn , i will keep it a secret that i know

罗晓晖 发表于 2011-11-30 22:05:45

1. Everyone could make some mistakes. Therefore we need to make apologies, correct faults and promise not to do it again. But would you still love me if I always make you disappointed and sad?

2. I know everything regardless of my young age. I know many things which you think I would have no idea. If you don't want me to know them, I will pretend that I really don't.
页: 1 [2]
查看完整版本: 11月11日 汉译英