YeHong 发表于 2011-11-9 11:15:41

2010级:谢谢学长的作文评改

Dear junior reviews,
This is YeHong, teacher of English writing to 2010 students. First of all, I’d like to give my hearty thanks to you as reviewers of our students’ essays. Thank you for your time and expertise in English writing!
I, together with 180 students in 2010 are very excited to enter this website, a wonderland for us English learners. Thanks to Ms Geng Liqin’s effort and wisdom, we have this wonderful platform to exchange our work and ideas. While browsing this website, I have constantly been amazed by the wits and ingenuity in your remarks, comments and writings. And I hope the participation of 2010 students will help to disseminate the spirit of the website, and in turn, benefit us all in our growth as language/cultural mediators and responsible world citizens.
Since 2010 students are in their initial stage of learning English writing, we do need the guidance and suggestions of junior and senior students. At the moment we are revising and refining some of our writings in order to get them published in our team journals at the end of this month. So if possible, dear reviewers, please give your overall comments as well as specific corrections/suggestions to our essays pasted under the column “write to learn-2010”. We will try to improve our writing based on your feedback. If necessary we can have a face to face discussion with our reviewers by making an appointment through the website. To be honest, we cannot wait to hear and read your responses!
By the way, on November 30th (Wednesday) 2:30pm, 2010 students will have a grand writing exhibit and performance in the auditorium. All our reviewers are cordially invited to this event to share our work and joy!
Again thank you for your invaluable contribution to our development as student writers.
All the best,
YeHong, on behalf on 2010 English majors
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 2010级:谢谢学长的作文评改