E0903景小卫 发表于 2011-10-28 22:30:44

今日分享:陈奕迅《十年》的英文翻译,要不要来看看…

            十年                                                                      Ten Years
如果那两个字没有颤抖                               If those two words did not quiver so                        
我不会发现我难受                                       I would not find myself in woe
怎么说出口 也不过是分手                           However uttered, they just mean to part and go
如果对于明天没有要求                                 Should we have no desire for tomorrow,
牵牵手就像旅游                                             Love would seem a tour to travel,
成千上万个门口 总有一个人要先走         At thousands of open gates, someone is to be first to go.
怀抱既然不能逗留                                       Now the arms will no longer hold
何不在离开的时候                                       Why not take the time before we go
一边享受一边泪流                                       To enjoy it in years and sorrow?            
十年之前                                                         Ten years ago
我不认识你 你不属于我                               I didn't know you and you were not my girl
我们还是一样 陪在一个陌生人左右         We were still on each other's company like strangers who rove
走过渐渐熟悉的街头                                     Round street corners we now better know
十年之后                                                         Then years gone,though
我们是朋友 还可以问候                               We are still friends to greet by a "hello"
只是那种温柔 再也找不到拥抱的理由       But the tender feeling is no longer fit for our arms to hold,
情人最后难免沦为朋友                                 Lovers at last fall as friends as they go.
知道和你做了多年朋友                                 Not until we've spent years as friends-just so,
才明白我的眼泪                                             Do I know that all my tears
不是为你而流也为别人而流                     Must have been shed, for you,or any other girl.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 今日分享:陈奕迅《十年》的英文翻译,要不要来看看…