枫林海 发表于 2011-10-15 19:14:25

模拟灾难作文,台北地震

Taipei hit by a great earthquake     Taipei, October 11, 5pm,in china’s southeastern Taiwan province hit by a major earthquake , said an official with the Ministry of civil Affairs .
      The 7.1- magnitude earthquake has left 124 people dead, 432 people missing and more than 20000 injured. About 30000 people had been left homeless. Especially, in center city, the situation of disaster was very heavily, because population concentrate easily in this area, therehave so many destroyed building crash the people ,it take some difficult questions for emergency.
    “We has a lot to do and we need more hands and equipments. We are rushing against time.”, said the leader of the team, Lianzhan.
      Chen shuibian, the citizen, was the first one rescued from the debris .“I was so scared and frightened. I was waken up by a loud noise and everything kept shaking and falling down. I was hit by something very hard on my legs and then I pass out.”, said Mr.Chen.
   By now, more and more rescuers and doctors have arrived the quake-hit area. By now, 56 survivors have been rescued from the remains. The death toll has risen to 135, with 579 missing and 21342 injured,reported the rescue headquarters.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 模拟灾难作文,台北地震