英语0907詹晓明 发表于 2011-10-12 22:06:43

The world approaching its end

The world approaching its end

December 20 ,2012Lanzhou—— “With sea level rising, volcano erupting , flood drowning and quake hitting , as far as current situation is concerned , the world properly , as I can foretell, is approaching its end.”U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said in a televised remark in Denver , altitude of which is 1600 meters, the city where now the U.N. headquarter stands since the original one , New York, had entered into the sea world .
In the course of last two days, the earth has been restless and over energetic.
    On December 18th ,Shanghai was overwhelmed by sea water.
    On December 19th , New York sank into the Atlantic .
    On the very same day , Tokyo submerged herself into the Pacific
    As I just now received a breaking news , according to The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Pacific Tsunami Warning Center, that a thrust event between the Pacific tectonic plate and an extension of of the North American tectonic plate resulted in a 10- magnitude earthquake, whose epicenter is just 20 km below the earth in the middle of the Pacific , triggeringa tremendous tsunami now heading to all directions at the speed of 100 mph.. As predicted , it will first hit Japan in 10 hours with 20 meters high surges .The Japanese probably will relive their nightmare taking place in March 3rd , 2011.
    Takeshi Kaneshiro ,a survivor of 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami, at hearing the news, was consternated and speechless for a while, then recovered and gulped that: “ we have not yet recovered from the Pain wrought by 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami. I lost three relatives , my ex-wife who is unaccounted for included . Last month, I remarried with a woman with similar ill-fate with me and rebuilt my residence, which is going to be painted tomorrow . Then there will come another tsunami. It’s unbelievable . I don’t buy that.”
   But Takeshi Kaneshiro has no choice but to buy that and Japan is not alone under great threat . The AI ya Fala volcano in Ice island now again step into an active state. Applegate , a volcanologist of NOAA, an institution which have been observing the volcano for ten years, warned : It isgoing to erupt in 12 hours ,Immediate actions must be taken in order to lessen death toll to the greatest extent.”Hundreds—if not thousands—of members of police are being dispatched to evacuate residents inhabiting around the volcano to a secure place far away from AI ya Fala’s coverage.
      That is and will be case in China , France, Britain, Russia . The list is endless.
      Faced with such an unprecedented disaster, human race around the world is in disorder. The riches take advantage of their every resource trying desperately to get access to space aircraft, in the hope of flying to other planets for surviving. The destitution , average and middle class are unable to do so ,so that they wait peacefully . But whatever one does and whoever one is , he seems to doomed to perish. In order topacifytheir citizens , presidents all over the world are delivering soothing speech through television , telling them everything is under control.
   Administrator of NASA said that a signal had been emitted to ask for alien help. But it may take a little while to get replies.
   President Hujintao said that In the face of complex domestic and international situations and a series of major risks and challenges, the Communist Party of China (CPC) united with and led the people of all the country's ethnic groups in comprehensively advancing reform, opening up and modernization, bringing about a historic change in China over the past five years.
   Prime Ministers of Italy Silvio Berlusconi said :“May I die with a sexy.”
    U.S. President Barack Obama said : “In the course of my term , I have done everything in my power to improve our environment . But the damage amassed by generations of American is irrevocable. Every single thing we took from nature has a price . It’s high time now we paid the price . It is our fatality to pay what we have committed to nature at the expense of human race and its civilization. If anyone who out there still doubts the authenticity of The Mayan Prophecies , tomorrow will be your answer. From the very moment we human race came into being , the very seeds for our destruction had been sown.”
   The world is praying peacefully , awaiting Satan to come.

admin 发表于 2011-10-30 20:46:38

only one thing is left out: violence everywhere...

英语0907詹晓明 发表于 2011-10-31 19:49:29

回复 2# admin

Nope, I think it will be the most peaceful time in all human history.

Cinderella 发表于 2011-11-5 18:05:18

回复 3# 英语0907詹晓明

this belief is really wonderful, given the chaos and turbulence human being normally present when facing danger and death.

I tend to believe this world is like a garden, in which all kinds of flowers grow, with different aroma, and different shapes and colors.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: The world approaching its end