Sophie 发表于 2011-10-10 21:55:55

学写灾难报道

Traffic Accident: Bus got hit by private car

2011-10-06 18:30:08
Changsha, Oct 6 (EXCLUSIVE) --–A No.106 bus was hit by a private car at a crossroads in Kaifu District in the morning. The vehicles were not seriously crashed. Eight passengers got slight injuries.

At 8:16, the bus was waiting the traffic light at the crossroads four stations away from the terminus. It was about to start when a KIA car swerved into the bus lane. The bus driver braked suddenly but the bus was still hit on the left side of its head. Eight of the passengers on the bus bumped upon the chairs.

The bus driver apologized to the passengers and got off to negotiate with the KIA car owner. Both sides were peaceful and came to an agreement. Then they waited for other bus to transfer these passengers. Five minutes later, a bus passed by. The bus driver saw the passengers off and together with the KIA owner waited for the traffic policeman.

Miss Wang, one of the injured said, “I’m not badly hurt but much more scared. So it’s no need to the hospital. Both the bus driver and the car owner are responsible for the accident, which let me know distinctly that our city is changing better and citizens are more civilized. Whether our city gains the name of ‘civilized city’ or not, I’m sincerely proud of her.”

PS: 这个是我自己经历的小车祸,当天就当新闻写下来了,于是也就发上来了~~~~(>_<)~~~~

admin 发表于 2011-10-30 21:01:25

good for its originality
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 学写灾难报道