小远 发表于 2011-10-4 20:57:01

2011.10.4 片段节选

“我总是期待着,又似乎有所畏惧,对一切都惊讶不已,并且作好了准备;我浮想联翩,我的想象力环绕着一些同样的形象驰骋着,就象黎明时雨燕绕着钟楼盘旋一样;我时常陷入沉思,心里发愁,甚至哭了;可是在那有时被悦耳动听的诗句、有时被黄昏的美景激起的我的眼泪和忧伤中,我那开始沸腾的青春的欢乐心情,却像春天的小草那样破土而出了。”

Vivian 发表于 2011-10-4 22:28:30

I am always expecting but somewhat a little scared, much surprised about everything and prepared well; I think too much, and my imagination just follows all the same images just like the swallows soaring around the clock building on the dawn; I am frequently lost in the thought, so worried even sometimes cry; with the tears and sadness, however, which is arisen sometimes by the beautiful lines or sometimes by the pleasant scenery at dusk, my excitement which can’t be calmed down sprouts through the earth like the grass in the spring.

E0903景小卫 发表于 2011-10-4 23:18:47

I am always expecting, with a bit fear and surprise about everything, but well prepared; my thoughts thronging my mind and my imagination galloping around the same image, just likes a swift at dawn hovering around a belfry; I always drop into silence and worry, even to weep; while when I am in the sorrows and tears aroused by those beautifulverses or evenings, my pleasant green moods again seething to come out like spring seeds.

侯雪 发表于 2011-10-5 14:39:08

I am always expecting, while besides a littlefearing, being amazed at everything. I have already prepared , thoughts thronging my mind, my image galloping around the similar imagine ,just like a swallow flying over a bell tower during the daybreak.Frequently I would ponder deeply, even worry ,until weep; but in my tears and distress ,which were stimulated by those musical poems and the glorious sight of the sunset ,my happy mood with the exciting youth, beginto break through the soil.

nita 发表于 2011-10-5 19:23:10

I'm always look forward but with seemingly fear;amazed at everything and have prepared myself well already. My mind flows and runs around certain same figures, as swifts revolve around the bell town at dawn. I stuck into contemptation frequently, even worry to crying sometimes. But in my tears and sorrow inspired by sound poem or beautiful dusk, my spring-grass-like joy speared out.

晨曦 发表于 2011-10-5 22:07:48

回复 1# 小远

I was always surprised at everything with expectation and fright, but I have prepared for it; I was always thinking and my imagination was very active, like a swallow coiling a belfry at down; I always lost my mind , felt pain and even cried; But when my tears and sorrow were caused by beautiful poems or the scenery at dusk, my heart, full of youth and joy, sprouted like a grass in winter.

Nina 发表于 2011-10-6 09:21:23

“I was always hoping, while, I wasfearing at the same time. I was desperately curious about everything, moreover, I prepared for everything; my random thoughts was going all the time, and my imagination was flying, encircling same images,as swifts was flying around the bell tower at dawn; I always fell into my deep thought, feeling extremely sad and sometimes even crying; however,when I was crying or in sadness for the beautiful poems or splendid scenery at twilight, my pleased mood reached its peak as the little grass was breaking out of the earth in spring.”

英语0907詹晓明 发表于 2011-10-6 20:15:08

回帖是一種美德
I am always anticipating , but at the same time dreading ,and amazing at every single thing, as well as with preparation. My mind is always roaming , my imagination always encompassing some same images ,as swift hovers around belfry. I sink frequently into meditation, then glooming even into sobbing. But in tears and gloom triggered sometimes by moving poems and sometimes by the splendor of twilight , my youthful spirit is goingflourishing ,as fresh as grass in spring growing out of earth.

lin 发表于 2011-10-6 20:59:27

i am always anticipating witha little fear ,andsurprised by everythingwith preparation;
i am always dreaming with my imagination galloping and encircling the same images , like the swifts wheeling around the bell tower at dawn.
i am always powdering with sorrow filling my heart , sometime even crying ; but in my tears and sadness which are aroused by the beautiful poems and the fantastic vision during the twilight ,my joy of youth began to boil , as the glassspeared out of the land inthespring

pengwenato 发表于 2011-10-7 19:34:02

Expecting but afraid, I’m shocked by all and well prepared; thronging my mind, my thoughts goes around some identical images, like swifts circling around bell tower at dawn; frequently lost in thought and misery, even full of tears sometimes, but often aroused by sweet-sounding lines and beautiful scenery at dusk, I will feel the beautiful mood of youth, like the spring grass breaking through the soil.
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 2011.10.4 片段节选