Vivian 发表于 2011-9-28 10:39:32

不多说啦 大家进来试试吧

我在那温和的天空下面,在这三块墓碑前徘徊!
望着飞蛾在石南丛和蓝铃花中飞舞,听着柔风在草间吹动,
我纳闷有谁能想象得出在那平静的土壤下面的长眠者竟会有并不平静的的睡眠。

tingting 发表于 2011-9-28 13:37:31

I wander, in the mild sky, before the three tombstones.
And seeing the moths dancing through the heath and bluebells, listening to the soft wind’s blowing the grass,
I wonder who can imagine that the buried beneath the placid soil should have unquiet sleep.

E0907郝准 发表于 2011-9-28 19:16:11

Underneath that soft sky,I am pacing up and down in front of these three tombstones
Looking at the moth fluttering in the heath crowd and the harebells,listening to the gentle breeze blowing among the grass
I wonder if there is someone who can imagine the dead, under the calm soil, should have unquiet sleep

粟茜 发表于 2011-9-28 19:41:08

{:3_96:}I'm standing under the mild sky,pace up and down before the three gravestone.
Stare into mothes flutter in the heath and harebell,listening the soft breeze blows in the grass.I wonder who can imagine the last sleeping people under the quiet soil actually have unquiet sleep.

nita 发表于 2011-9-28 20:08:21

Under that gentle sky, I'm hovering before these three tombstones. Moths dancing around heaths and blubells, breeze flowing through grass, I wander if anyone can imagine the sleepings under that peace ground are suffering unquiet rest.

侯雪 发表于 2011-9-28 22:10:25

underthat mild sky ,i was lingering about beforethese three tombs!
watching a moth dancing through heather cow and harebell,hearing the gentle breeze pating the grass.
i wondered who could image ,under the peaceful earth,doomguide have such unpeaceful sleep.

0903小雨 发表于 2011-9-28 22:21:17

Under the wild sky
I’m lingering before the three tombstones
Looking the moth flying up and down in the heath crowd and the harebells
Listening to she breeze whistling in the grassland
I’m wondering if there is someone can imagine a abiding sleeper underground should havesuch beautiful dream

任芸 发表于 2011-9-28 22:36:04

Under the gentle sky,i hover before the three tombs.Seeing the moths flying through heath forest and harebells and listening the soft breeze blowing among the meadow.I just wonder who can imagine that under the peaceful earth,actually have suchunpeaceful sleep.

英语0907詹晓明 发表于 2011-9-28 22:44:33

回帖是一種美德
   Underneath the soft sky, I am wandering in front of three gravestones.
       Watching moths hovering over heaths and harebells and listening to the mild breeze sweeping through grass.
       I am wondering who can imagine underneath the peaceful soil would sleep such a restless soul .

晨曦 发表于 2011-9-28 23:23:50

回复 1# Vivian

Under that benign sky, I lingered round three tombstones. Watching the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listening to the soft wind breathing through the grass, I wondered that how anyone could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 不多说啦 大家进来试试吧