Sophie 发表于 2011-9-19 12:48:19

2011.09.19第三次汉译英

过了片刻工夫,只听得她的朋友又说:“你是个爽快人,决不会开我的玩笑。请你老实告诉我,你的心情是否还是和四月里一样。我的心愿和情感依然如旧,只要你说一句话,我便再也不提起这桩事。”
伊丽莎白听他这样表明心迹,越发为他感到不安和焦急,便不得不开口说话。她立刻吞吞吐吐地告诉他说,自从他刚刚提起的那个时期到现在,她的心情已经起了很大的变化,现在她愿意以愉快和感激的心情来接受他这一番盛情美意。这个回答简直使他感到从来没有过的快乐,他正象一个狂恋热爱的人一样,立刻抓住这个机会,无限乖巧、无限热烈地向她倾诉衷曲。
(个人很喜欢这一段,大家也一定都知道它的出处吧~~(>_<)~~快来试试身手吧! )

tingting 发表于 2011-9-19 17:52:37

After a short time, her friend said: "You are a straightforward person, and you will never play jokes on me. Please tell me honestly whether your feelings are still the same as that in April, and my wishes and feelings have never changed. As long as you say, I will never mention it. "
      Having heard that, Elizabeth became so uneasy and anxious for him that she had to say something. Right away, she hesitantly told him that since that period he just mentioned, her mood had changed a lot, and now she was willing to accept his good intentions with pleasure and gratitude. This reply simply made him so happy that he had never been before. Just as a man violently in love, he immediately seized this opportunity and poured out his heart to her extremely cleverly and warmly.

Liang恋 发表于 2011-9-19 20:29:09

After a while, her friend added,” You’re too straightforward to play a trick on me. So please be honest and tell me if your mood is still what it was in April. My wishes and feelings remain the same. One word from you and I shall never put this subject forward again.”
   Hearing that he uttered his affections like this, Elisabeth, with anxiety and awkwardness grew in her heart, now had to force herself to speak. With hesitance and pause, she immediately told him that her feeling had undergone great changes ever since he just mentioned it, and now she‘s willing to accept his gracious offer with great pleasure and gratefulness. The answer flung him into tremendous happiness that he had never experienced. Just as a man passionately in love, he seized this wonderful opportunity right away to pour out his heartfelt affections with indefinite smartness and burning enthusiasm.

(翻《傲慢与偏见》呀!?!鸭梨山大!)

Vivian 发表于 2011-9-19 23:56:55

回复 1# Sophie

A moment later, her friend said again,” you are a frank person who will never make fun of me. I beg you to tell me honestly whether your emotion is still that in the April. My wish and emotion are all the same just like the beginning. However, I will never mention it again if you say any more words.”
After hearing what he had said, Elizabeth felt more and more nervous and worried for him so that she had to say something. Immediately, she told him with hesitation that her feelings had changed much since that time he just mentioned, and now she was willing to accept his overfilled passion with pleasure and gratitude. He felt had never been more pleasant than now because of the answer. He was like a person who was bathing in the crazy love. Thus, he caught the chance and told her about his love for her with much ingratiation and enthusiasm.

floria 发表于 2011-9-20 00:03:30

After a while, her friend said:“you are straightforward and would not make a joke with me. So please tell me the truth whether your feeling now is same as in April. My wish and affection are still as what it was. I would never mention that only if you want so.”
Elizabeth had to say something because of her uneasiness and worry when hearing his words. She hesitated to tell him that her attitude had changed a lot from the moment he mentioned to now, and now she was willing to accept his great kindness with pleasure and appreciation. And this answer did make him feel happier than ever and he was just being a man in love. He immediately caught this chance to air his grievance cleverly with strong passion.

罗晓晖 发表于 2011-9-20 11:19:07

After a while, her friend said “you are always frank, and you would’t make a joke with me. Please tell me honestly , are you till fell about me like the same of April? My mind and love does not change, but if you say one more sentence , I will never mention it again.”
Elizabeth heard this, becoming more and more restless for him. And she felt she had to say something. Hesitatingly she told him that her mind has changed a lot since that time and she was quiet willing to accept his love with gratitude and delight. This answer brought him the strongest happiness he had ever felt. He was like a man falling in love, taking every chance to express his feeling to her.

英语0907詹晓明 发表于 2011-9-20 15:51:22

She heard,after a while , her friend remark again:“you are such a outright person, never kidding me. Thus,please tell me straightforwardly whether your feeling is still consistent with what it was in April. My wish and sensibilities remain still as before .Just upon your a word , never shall I mention it any more .
    Having heard his heartfelt confession, so perturbed and anxious Elizabeth grew that she have to remark something back. Then, she immediately but stumblingly informed him that, ever since the period of time he just mentioned, great changes having undergone with her feeling ,she is now willing to accept his gracious and generous favor joyfully and gratefully.The answer soaked him in a ecstasy he had never experienced before . He, at
once , like a man drunk in passionate love ,seized the opportunity and flooded out to her
his heartfelt affection with endless tactfulness and enthusiasm.

Sophie 发表于 2011-9-21 00:37:57

回复 1# Sophie
After a short pause, her companion added, "You are too generous to trifle with me. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes are unchanged, but one word from you will silence me on this subject for ever."
Elizabeth, feeling all the more than common awkwardness and anxiety of his situation, now forced herself to speak; and immediately, though not very fluently, gave him to understand that her sentiments had undergone so material a change, since the period to which he alluded, as to make her receive with gratitude and pleasure his present assurances.

Sophie 发表于 2011-9-21 06:37:33

After a short pause, her companion added, "You are too generous to trifle with me. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once. My affections and wishes are unchanged, but one word from you will silence me on this subject for ever."
Elizabeth, feeling all the more than common awkwardness and anxiety of his situation, now forced herself to speak; and immediately, though not very fluently, gave him to understand that her sentiments had undergone so material a change, since the period to which he alluded, as to make her receive with gratitude and pleasure his present assurances. The happiness which this reply produced, was such as he had probably never felt before; and he expressed himself on the occasion as sensibly and as warmly as a man violently in love can be supposed to do.
(抱歉呀,这个才是完整版的~)

侯雪 发表于 2011-9-21 22:37:16

after a short pause, her friend added :"you are too chipper to make a joke on me. please tell me honestly , whether or not your heart is still like that in april, my affections and wishes are still, as long as you say it out, i wouldn't mention it any more ."
hearing his confession Elizebath felt uneasy and worried, . she had to say immediately ,speaking hesitately :so far as he had referred, her mood had changed a lot.now she was willing to accept his heart happily and gratefully.this respond gave him happiness which he had never felt more before .now he was grasping this chance ,just like a man in deep love, cleverly and fervently pouring out his passion .
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 2011.09.19第三次汉译英