Nina 发表于 2011-9-17 14:24:02

2011.09.17第一次汉译英

忽然发现,在这个世界上,最珍贵的东西是免费的。阳光,是免费的。芸芸众生,没有谁能够离开阳光活下去;然而,从小到大,可曾有谁为自己享受过阳光支付过一分钱?慷慨的阳光,既照耀着豪华别墅,也照耀着农家小院;即照耀着国王,也照耀着乞丐;即照耀着老人,也照耀着小孩……

:) 这是2011.09.17日的参考翻译,大家可以看看。   
      It suddenly dawns on me that the most precious things in human life cost nothing!
   Sunlight is free.Who has ever paid any penny for the sunlight he has enjoyed from childhood to adulthood? Moreover,sunlight pours equally on each dwelling whether a luxurious villa or a shabby farm---shed,and on each person as well, whether rich or poor,
old or young. So it is just and generous.

李刚 发表于 2011-9-17 15:22:03

Suddenly I found thatthe most precious things are free in this world. The sunshine which the mortal beings can't live withoutis free . However, is there anyone who has paid a penny for enjoying sunshine since he was a child? Not only does the generous sun shine the deluxe villas, the king and the old, but also shines the farmyard, the beggar and the kids......

Vivian 发表于 2011-9-17 18:53:45

It occurs to me suddenly that the most precious thing in the world is free of charge. The sunshine is free. We can’t live without sunshine. Is there someone who has ever paid for the sunshine in which you enjoy so much? The generous sunshine not only shines upon the luxurious villas, but upon the country villages; not only upon the king, but upon the beggars; not only upon the old, but upon the young.

舞台哲理 发表于 2011-9-17 21:52:39

It's entirely surprising to know that the previous, in the world, is for free. Just like the sunshine, it's free. And nobody can live without it. Nevertheless, from kids to adults, did anyone pay a penny for the sunlight he enjoyed? The generous light from the sun pours down on not only the deluxe villa, but also the farm house; notthe King, also the beggars; not the old, also the young…

tingting 发表于 2011-9-17 23:29:34

It occurs to me that something the most precious in the world is always free of charge.Just as the sunshine, no one can live on without it, but it's just free of charge. Although we haven't ever paid for thus enjoyment, our generous sunshine still illuminates not only the deluxe villa but the farm house, not onlythe king but beggars, not only the old but the children.

Arrow 发表于 2011-9-18 09:35:50

I'm surprised to learn that the most previous thing in this world is free. Sunshine is free. Nobody can live without sunshine. In our life, however, is there anybody who has ever payed for it? The generous sunshine gives light to the luxurious villas as well as the small courtyards, the king as well as the beggars, the old as well as the young.

梦溪 发表于 2011-9-18 10:02:32

It suddenly dawn on me that the best treassures, in this world, are all free.
Sunshine is gratis. Without it, no single life could survive. However, have anybody paid for sharing it since birth?
How generou it is——to shine on luxury villa as well as the farm small courtyard,the king together with a beggar, the old man and the child...

罗晓晖 发表于 2011-9-18 15:54:01

I happen to find out a fact of the world that the most precious things are always free. Sunshine is free for every creature living in this world. Non of us can live without it ,but through all these years ,growing from young to mature, has anyone ever paid enen one penny for it ? The general sunshine shine upon bouth luxurious villa and humble hut; the king and the beggar; the old man and the lovely child...

nita 发表于 2011-9-18 16:55:05

It's all of a sudden that I realise the most precious thing in the world is free of charge, like sunshine, without which no one can survive. However, did we grow up paying a penny for the sunshine we are enjoying? The sunshine, without stint or bias, embrases everything and everyone, no matter luxury villa or farmyard,   king orbegger, old man or child.

侯雪 发表于 2011-9-18 18:14:24

all of a sudden,i find the most precious thing in the world is free. no one can stay alive without sunshine. however, from cradle to grave, has anyone thought about paying for enjoying the sunshine? the generous sunshine, ehlightens luxury villa and farmyard, the king and the beggar ,the old and the young.
页: [1] 2 3
查看完整版本: 2011.09.17第一次汉译英