fella 发表于 2008-5-11 12:36:12

Thought

Standing besides the window, watching people coming and going, not just for this moment a strong feeling occurs to me like a silver dagger pierce through my heart, that I must have some kind of unique thought about the scene, otherwise it seems that I am a walking body, but I know that t am not so numbly, so I am sure that I have had some thoughts at that moment.

From the education we accepted that we firmly believed we have our own thought toward the same thing which distinguishes us from the others. Nothing can be more strongly proved that we are human beings than the ability of thinking. To grow up in such surroundings have we realized that almost everyday we forced ourselves to think ,think about everything , think in a different way ,although sometimes it is enough to go with the stream. No one can deny that that to have independent thought is a indispensable to a real human being. But what we really need is to think when we need to think not to think for think’s sake.

The independent thought comes after the observing of life, like to watching the people flows in front of the windows, I see it then thought comes to me which I don’t have to think purposely or think for think’s sake. It is a truth that our life is always peaceful, life can’t be so eventful like in the movie. When we get so used to this kind of ordinary life it is not so easy to touch our numbly heart , but there is meaningful things in this daily life since we are sensible enough to observe life .life appears to everybody with the same face, but some one do find something meaningful with their careful observation into life. And that is where thought comes from. That is why somebody can distinguish themselves with their unique way of thought, while most of us just can remain one of those ordinary people.

But to observe life one need a sensible heart, which sensible enough to find the shining things among the mess of ordinary life. There are people in the world that could come out with beautiful word and astonish prophetic ideas. We are different from them because our heart Is not sensible enough, so we could only be the ordinary to read their sensible words and applause for them or denigrate them due to our numbly and misunderstanding, but history will prove their value.

When we need to think, please remember to think after careful observation with our sensible heart and that is the essence of independent thought.

admin 发表于 2008-5-19 00:23:39

good for this is really an article with your own thought.

it would be perfect if you correct all the grammatical errors........

fella 发表于 2008-5-24 09:44:46

回复 2# 的帖子thought(revised)

Standing beside the window, and watching people coming and going, not just for this moment I was overwhelmed by a strong feeling that I must have a kind of unique thought about the scene, otherwise it seems that I am a walking body, but I know that t am not so numbly, so I am sure that I have had some thoughts at that moment.
From the education we received, we firmly believed that we had our own thought toward the same thing that distinguishes us from the others. It is beyond argument that we are human beings with the ability of thinking. Growing up in such surroundings have we realized that almost everyday we forced ourselves to think, although sometimes it is just enough to go with the stream? No one can deny that that to have independent thought is indispensable to a real human being. But what we really need is to think when we need to think, rather than to think for think’s sake.
The independent thought comes after the observing of life. For instance, watching the people flow in front of the windows, I see it then thought comes to me, which I don’t have to think purposely or think for think’s sake. It is true that our life is always peaceful; life can’t be so eventful like a movie. When we get so used to this kind of ordinary life it is not so easy to touch our numb heart, but there are meaningful things in this daily life since we are sensible enough to observe life .life appears to everybody with the same face, but some one do find something meaningful with their careful observation into life. And that is where thought comes from, and why somebody can distinguish themselves with their unique way of thought, while most of us still remain one of those ordinary people.
But, to observe life, one needs a sensible heart, which is sensible enough to find the shining things among the mess of ordinary life. There are people in the world who could come out with beautiful word and astonishing prophetic ideas. We are different from them because our hearts are not sensible enough, so we could only be the ordinary to read their sensible words and applause for them or denigrate them due to our numb and misunderstanding, but history will prove their value.
When we need to think, please remember to think after careful observation with our sensible heart and that is the essence of independent thought.

admin 发表于 2008-6-1 23:42:51

good
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Thought