李霄霞 发表于 2010-11-20 17:11:29

Report from the Bible Study Group

In the first phase,our Bible study group read and collected stories from Genesis in The Old Testament.

There are six members in our group.Liu Jie talked the story,Cain Killed His Brother.She had referred the thoughts about our life,and the comparison and similarities between the story and reality;Tian Yixuan talked the old story Noah's Ark,and expressed her ideas on the story;I'm the group leader,Eunice,I did a summary before we offer our stories.I told The Destruction of Sodom,and added informations and stories behind it.Such as,why God wanted to destroy the city;Zhu Xiuqin told a long and complex story The Ten Commandments;Li Hongqin told The Marriage of Isaac;Wang Ting told The story of Samson.All of us had finished our story and gave some comments,most of us could speak fluently without referring to the notes frequently.We havelearned a lot from the Bible stories and still want to gain more knowledge.

Professor Geng made comments on our report and explained her appreciation of our efforts.She suggested to continue our study on The Old Testament,and try to remember more details and think deeply about the stories we choose.

So the second phase we will go on our study on The Old Testament.We find it interesting and meaningful to read Bible story.We also believe our persistence and hard work will pay off and benefit our English learning.

Cinderella 发表于 2010-11-20 19:09:55

We havelearned a lot from the Bible stories and still want to gain more knowledge.
:D:victory:
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Report from the Bible Study Group